About the manufacturer
LLC Chetra is an exclusive distributor of lock products under the CHAZ brand of Cheboksary Aggregate Plant production. Today CHETRA is a large and stable company, well known in the Russian and foreign markets for its industrial and utility equipment, as well as for spare parts and undercarriages. Long-term cooperation with Cheboksary Aggregate Plant and participation in the coordination of its production processes allow us to speak with confidence about the proper fulfillment of customer desires and timely delivery of products.
PAO Cheboksary Aggregate Plant was founded in 1951 and for today it is the largest manufacturer of locks in Russia. The range of products manufactured by the plant includes more than 50 modifications, among which are standard padlocks, cable, bicycle, rim, furniture, garage, and mailbox locks, as well as models with an distinctive case design. High-quality “CHAZ” locks for payment terminals are the best in their security segment.
From the moment the first lock was made in 1971 to the present, Cheboksary Aggregate Plant has been paying special attention to the quality of its products, conducting control at all stages of production. A wide assortment and constant reliability of Cheboksary locks are able to satisfy the needs of the most demanding client.
of “CHAZ” locks:
- well-established production with 50 years of experience in the lock manufacture;
- only high-quality raw materials based on Russian steel, non-ferrous metals, cast-iron are used in the work;
- modern technology and regular quality control are applied to increase the reliability and protective properties of products;
- “CHAZ” lock manufacturing plant is located in Russia, which guarantees the best price-quality ratio;
- “CHAZ” locks have an international certificate ICO 9001: 2000 and have been repeatedly awarded with the All-Russian competition "Quality Mark of the 21st Century"..